What is our cancellation policy?
We understand that appointments will need to be changed or cancelled from time to time. In order to facilitate you and other guests, we kindly ask for 24 hours’ notice in these instances.
Please note our specific policies below:
• A credit card is required when making your appointment.
• 48 hours’ notice is required to cancel or amend an appointment.
• If you fail to show for an appointment (without any prior notice given), a 100% cancellation charge will be applied.
• The charges will be made automatically without notification.
What if I am pregnant or have a medical condition?
Please make one of the Seoid Spa team members aware if you are pregnant or have any medical conditions when making your booking.
What is provided on the day?
• Robes and towels.
• Water, herbal teas, juices and fresh fruit in the relaxation areas.
• Unlimited access to all facilities within the thermal suite including our sauna, steam room, hydrotherapy pool & outdoor hot tub.
Please bring swimwear and flip flops. Gentlemen must wear swim shorts throughout all treatments. Disposable underwear will be provided to men/ladies where necessary.
Seoid Spa is strictly a mobile free zone. Furthermore, we would ask you to respect the calm and quiet environment that we have carefully created. Any behaviour deemed inappropriate towards any member of staff or another guest will result in you being asked to leave.